26 June 2010

A Momento Mori to those that were left behind

When sending letters or postcards to your family and friends it should not come as a surprise if the letters don't arrive for weeks or even months after they were originally sent. Some never make it to their final destinations at all. So here is a brief mention to all those postcards that have gone M.I.A en route to the States:

Barcelona, Spain to Miss Chris, a very dear friend of my family
Lyon, France to my sister and niece
Paris, France to my parents
Paris, France to my sister and niece

In other news, I will be leaving for Italy and Greece in exactly two weeks so I will hopefully have much more interesting things to write about soon.

2 comments:

  1. can I request a postcard from Greece? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah! I'll send you a message and make sure the address I have in my address book is still the one you use.

    ReplyDelete